Goodbye my love why did god take you away?
Why my love did you have to take your life
Why didn't I try to contact you sooner
Why couldn't it be my arms wrapped around your neck and not a nose
Why wasn't I not there to comfort you
I need to feel your touch
I need to taste your sweet lips instead of bitter salty tears
I need to hear you say you love me
When your mother told me you died that terrible night
I was devastated I miss you baby
you haunt me till this day
Why couldn't it be me and not you
You were doing better anyway
If I could die and it would bring you back
i would do it happily
but I can't so I am saying my goodbyes
Goodbye hour long phone calls
Goodbye carelessly sweet kisses
Goodbye my other half Goodbye.......
I can't do this I can't live without .....
I'm coming my love to everybody else.......... Goodbye!!
There's something about love that breaks your heart, bt dont give up, ur day will come, the past is gone.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment