My love for you has died out.
The pain it causes for me puts a hole through my chest,
as if there was nothing there to begin with.
When you cut me open, I never thought I would bleed.
Just take me, and shut me out.
Just don't break me, because I am broken enough.
You once said you loved me, But that all soon changed.
Once you knew I was different, You disowned me. Destroyed me. Hated me.
Now I cry tears of crimson that stain my carpet of sadness and pain.
I'm not that strong willed.
I can't smile while hurt.
All of you that I have now,
Is the imprint of your hatred Upon my heart.
There's something about love that breaks your heart, bt dont give up, ur day will come, the past is gone.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment